Yield1 big pizza
2 cups buckwheat sprouts
1 stick celery
1 clove garlic
3 cups dried tomatoes (soaked for 1/2 hour)
3 dates (soaked for 15 minutes if dry)
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup pine nuts
1 cob of corn
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red onion
1 orange or red bell pepper
1. To make the base, process the buckwheat, celery, garlic, and bananas together in a food processor. Spread out onto a dehydrator tray until 2 centimeters thick.
2. Slice tomatoes thinly and press into the base. Dehydrate for about a day until solid, but not too crispy.
3. Make the topping with 3 cups of dehydrated tomatoes (or use sun dried). Blend in food processor with 1/4 cup onion, one ripe tomato, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 3 dates (soaked if not fresh) and a teaspoon of salt until it is a deep red color and everything is smooth. It takes a while to do it thoroughly. You may need a touch of water to get it smooth.
4. Spread this on the pizza crust after it is dehydrated.
5. Cut up the peppers, mushrooms, and red onion. Sprinkle all over a dehydrator tray and dehydrate for a few hours until the veggies have softened.
6. Make the cheese by processing the corn and the pine nuts with the olive oil until it is really creamy. Add salt to taste.
7. Spread it over a dehydrator tray. While you’re drying everything else, dehydrate it for about 6 hours or until it has gone golden and a little hard on one side. Just do one side.
8. Once the crust, cheese, and veggies are dehydrated, you can assemble the pizza. Do this just as you are about to eat it. Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza, then the veggies, and then the cheese softest side down.
Zoe's ThoughtsBy Zoe
This is adapted from Detox Delights by Shazzie.
It is very reminiscent of cooked pizza and really helps to squash bready, carby junk food cravings.
This is worth the effort. Make double the recipe. You will want to eat more of it. I always make two at once.
The photo is kindly donated by the wonderful Mygreenmojo, it looks great. Thank you!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
+27788523569-I want to- enter- the society-of illuminati UK,SANDTON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY Ipriestyj - 16 hours 48 min ago
email@example.com+27715451704"JOIN 666ILLUMINATI SOCIETY ONLY FOR THE INTERESTED ONES GET Rpriestyj - 16 hours 49 min ago
+27695222391"KIA I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY FOR MONEY RITUAL CALL+27695222391 USA Katlehong Spriestyj - 16 hours 50 min ago
firstname.lastname@example.org+27670236199 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS#(+27670236199.S.U BEST SSD CHEMICALS ANpriestyj - 16 hours 51 min ago
email@example.com+27715451704"JOIN 666ILLUMINATI SOCIETY ONLY FOR THE INTERESTED ONES GET Rpriestyj - 16 hours 52 min ago