Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
Yield4 nori rolls
4 sheets of raw nori
2 cups alfalfa sprouts
2 green onions
1 red bell pepper (seeded)
1. Slice the carrot and cucumber length-wise into quarters.
2. Slice the green onions in half. Chop off the roots and any wilted ends.
3. Halve the avocado and remove the stone. Slice length-wise into thin strips and gently remove from skin.
4. Slice the red pepper into thin strips.
5. Lay out a nori sheet and put a layer of sprouts down through the middle. Think of this as your rice.
6. Add the other veggies on top and to the sides of the sprouts. You should be able to fill each roll this way: 1/4 carrot, 1/4 cucumber, 1/2 green onion 2 slices of red pepper end-to-end, and 2 slices of avocado end-to-end.
7. Roll on a sushi mat and seal the end of the nori with some water.
8. Try dipping them in some Bragg’s Liquid Aminos if the mood strikes you.
Holistica's ThoughtsBy holistica
This recipe is adapted from “Asian Vegetable Nori Rolls” in RAWvolution by Matt Amsden, page 129.
It is a fairly quick recipe that I’ve made for dinner many times.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
buckwheat sprout toxicity?martinj - 1 day 16 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingJADAMZ - 2 days 21 hours ago
Shower Filterlizh7 - 4 days 22 hours ago
Eye CareSarah_the_Bee - 1 week 1 day ago
Alternative to nutritional yeastClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago