4 or 5 sun-dried tomatoes
3 or 4 strawberries
1/4 cup cashews
Macadamia nuts (optional for more fluffiness)
Vanilla to taste (optional)
1. Take sun-dried tomatoes and cut into smaller pieces. Cut dates into smaller pieces.
2. Mash sun-dried tomatoes and dates together.
3. Slice and dice strawberries and mix in with tomatoes and dates.
4. Food process or grind cashews and mix in. This is your base or one layer.
5. Mash up bananas in blender or by hand. If you like make it more fluffy, add macadamias. For extra flavor, add vanilla.
6. Layer sun-dried tomato/cashew/strawberry/dates mixture on another layer.
7. Top with banana mixture (it's great if you can get it to be a yogurt or pudding consistency).
Luxdivon's ThoughtsBy luxdivon
It's absolutely my favorite sweet treat.
I wish I could make it everyday.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note