3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
½ cup dates (chopped)
½ cup prunes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the date, prunes, lemon juice, and cinnamon into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put a little water if needed.
3. Put it in a large bowl and put the buckwheat in it.
4. Mix well and spread it on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate it for 10-12 hours. Cut up into pieces!
Gitta's ThoughtsBy Gitta
Sweet and crunchy.
It saves the day when you are hungry away from home.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Sprouting Hemp Seeds?wd8572 - 15 hours 44 min ago
Ladies: Treating Strep B Naturallykendalg - 1 day 24 min ago
What is the opposite of RAW FOOD?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
Fat, Tired of trying to lose weight.TammiTrue - 3 days 10 hours ago
Shower Filterandrewp - 1 week 1 hour ago