4 cups hazelnuts (soaked overnight, dehydrated)
½ cup flax seeds (ground)
1 pinch of salt
10 Medjool dates (pitted)
3 tablespoons water
1 pint raspberries
4 Medjool dates (pitted)
1. For the dough, grind the hazelnuts as finely as possible in a food processor. They should be finely chunky.
2. Add the salt and flax meal and process briefly. Add dates. Continue processing until well combined and the dates are chopped up well.
3. Add water and process briefly until well combined and looking like cookie dough.
4. To make the topping, place raspberries and dates in food processor. Puree until smooth.
5. Divide dough into 12 even balls. Flatten balls to a diameter of 3 inches and place on mesh dehydrator sheet. (You may want to wet your hands between cookies, or use waxed paper when flattening.)
6. Evenly spread about a tablespoon of raspberry topping on each cookie.
7. Dehydrate for 4-6 hours at 105 Fahrenheit.
Delicious cookies that remind me a little of the Linzer cookies I got at a little bakery years ago in Vail, Colorado.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!