Raw avocado bowl recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- 1. Grate carrots by hand (or in your food processor if you have a grating attachment or with a spirooli slicer) and place in bowl.
- 2. Add sprouts to bowl.
- 3. Gently chop avocado and place avocado chunks on top of carrots and sprouts.
- 4. In a separate bowl, add remaining ingredients together and mix vigorously with a spoon. Pour mixture over avocado bowl and mix gently.
- 5. Eat with a fork!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I am famous for my delicious raw sweets, but I thought I'd share a simple lunch meal with you today. I love making my own alfalfa sprouts, and this is a great little meal to enjoy fresh sprouts with. (If you don't have sprouts, you can use finely chopped spinach instead.)
Avocado bowls make a great meal or snack! This recipe does not keep well due to the avocado, so eat up.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin A.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes