2 cups sprouted almonds
10 oz. rejuvelac
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. blend almonds with rejuvelac
6. strain through muslin (keep pulp for "almond cookie surprise")
7. put in a glass jar and cover with a clean towell and leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours
8. yogurt is floating at top. do not mix. scoop off top as needed
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
keeps 5 days
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.