2 cups almonds (sprouted)
10 ounces rejuvelac
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins.
5. Blend almonds with rejuvelac. Strain through muslin (keep pulp for "almond cookie surprise").
6. Put in a glass jar and cover with a clean towel. Leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours.
7. Yogurt is floating at top, so do not mix. Scoop off top as needed.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Such a smooth and delicious kind of yogurt.
Keeps for 5 days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Irish Moss dishesTammiTrue - 7 hours 15 min ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 1 day 7 hours ago
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 3 days 21 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 5 days 9 hours ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 3 days ago