- 6 bananas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Fruit of choice for dipping
- Blend bananas, carob powder, and cinnamon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Pour into bowl and place in center of large plate.
- Chop fruit of choice and arrange around outside of plate.
*This is where I get my raw carob powder - http://www.amazon.com/Really-Raw-Carob-Powder-16-Ounce/dp/B001691P6C/ref...
Note: I think the dip would be even better if you added a few dates to it, but I happen to be out at the moment. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Sooo yummy and overt fat free!!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsBonnie223 - 2 hours 59 min ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 1 day 5 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 1 day 18 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 19 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 20 hours ago