Yield1 large or several small
- 6 bananas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Fruit of choice for dipping
- Blend bananas, carob powder, and cinnamon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Pour into bowl and place in center of large plate.
- Chop fruit of choice and arrange around outside of plate.
*This is where I get my raw carob powder - http://www.amazon.com/Really-Raw-Carob-Powder-16-Ounce/dp/B001691P6C/ref...
Note: I think the dip would be even better if you added a few dates to it, but I happen to be out at the moment. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Recipe from my low fat raw vegan recipe blog - http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com/
Sooo yummy and overt fat free!!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 hours 32 min ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 8 hours 1 min ago
i need serious help!bobsm - 23 hours 27 sec ago
Water from older coconutsClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
I was wondering if anyone here makes sauerkraut?Romey - 1 day 14 hours ago