Yield1 large or several small
- 6 bananas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Fruit of choice for dipping
- Blend bananas, carob powder, and cinnamon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Pour into bowl and place in center of large plate.
- Chop fruit of choice and arrange around outside of plate.
*This is where I get my raw carob powder - http://www.amazon.com/Really-Raw-Carob-Powder-16-Ounce/dp/B001691P6C/ref...
Note: I think the dip would be even better if you added a few dates to it, but I happen to be out at the moment. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Recipe from my low fat raw vegan recipe blog - http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com/
Sooo yummy and overt fat free!!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.charing - 1 day 1 hour ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 3 days 16 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 5 days 8 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 3 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 6 days ago