Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup cashews or other nut/seed
2 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons agave or honey
Pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup hemp seeds
3 tablespoons cocoa or carob powder
1. Grind nuts in a food processor until fine.
2. Add the rest of ingredients except hemp seeds (The hemp seeds are optional; they just give texture and protein.) Process until smooth.
3. Add hemp seeds and blend well.
4. Spoon onto teflex sheets in cookie forms (will be quite fluid) and dehydrate overnight.
5. Flip and dehydrate until desired chewiness.
A-Love's ThoughtsBy A-Love
I definitely ripped this off from another recipe on this site called Strawberry Banana Cookies. I just happened to have everything thing on hand but strawberries.
I love chocolate; thus my first raw recipe, Chocolate Banana Cookies!
These could also be a nut-free cookie if done with sunflower seeds. I haven't tried it, but it could probably work.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!travisb - 21 hours 22 min ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 1 day 14 hours ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 2 days 3 hours ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 3 days 4 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 3 days 11 hours ago