Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup cashews or other nut/seed
2 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons agave or honey
Pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup hemp seeds
3 tablespoons cocoa or carob powder
1. Grind nuts in a food processor until fine.
2. Add the rest of ingredients except hemp seeds (The hemp seeds are optional; they just give texture and protein.) Process until smooth.
3. Add hemp seeds and blend well.
4. Spoon onto teflex sheets in cookie forms (will be quite fluid) and dehydrate overnight.
5. Flip and dehydrate until desired chewiness.
A-Love's ThoughtsBy A-Love
I definitely ripped this off from another recipe on this site called Strawberry Banana Cookies. I just happened to have everything thing on hand but strawberries.
I love chocolate; thus my first raw recipe, Chocolate Banana Cookies!
These could also be a nut-free cookie if done with sunflower seeds. I haven't tried it, but it could probably work.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?Mage_5 - 2 hours 59 min ago
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?francesr - 14 hours 11 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 3 days 12 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 4 days 1 hour ago