2 teaspoons maca powder
½ cup coconut
½ cup flax seed meal
Pinch of salt
Pinch of cardamon
2 tablespoons agave nectar (to moisten)
1 cup cacao powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1. Mix all ingredients for cookie base into a food processor and pulse till the mixture comes together.
2. Add more agave nectar if mixture dose not hold together.
3. Roll mix into small balls.
4. Place in freezer for 5 minutes to harden, while you make the chocolate drops.
5. Add ingredients for chocolate drops in a food processor and pulse till a thick chocolate is formed. If needed, add more agave.
6. Roll chocolate into a 1 cm ball.
7. Take your cookie base out of the freezer and push wells into the cookie.
8. Drop the chocolate into the wells.
9. Place into the fridge if you would like a harder texture. If not, enjoy!
Hannah.hunnicutt's ThoughtsBy hannah.hunnicutt
This is a really yummy cookie.
It's easy and quick!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!Ashleybennet - 3 hours 21 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 10 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 11 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 19 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 3 days 11 hours ago