2 teaspoons maca powder
½ cup coconut
½ cup flax seed meal
Pinch of salt
Pinch of cardamon
2 tablespoons agave nectar (to moisten)
1 cup cacao powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1. Mix all ingredients for cookie base into a food processor and pulse till the mixture comes together.
2. Add more agave nectar if mixture dose not hold together.
3. Roll mix into small balls.
4. Place in freezer for 5 minutes to harden, while you make the chocolate drops.
5. Add ingredients for chocolate drops in a food processor and pulse till a thick chocolate is formed. If needed, add more agave.
6. Roll chocolate into a 1 cm ball.
7. Take your cookie base out of the freezer and push wells into the cookie.
8. Drop the chocolate into the wells.
9. Place into the fridge if you would like a harder texture. If not, enjoy!
Hannah.hunnicutt's ThoughtsBy hannah.hunnicutt
This is a really yummy cookie.
It's easy and quick!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 2 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 19 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 4 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 4 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 5 hours ago