Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1 cup almonds (ground)
Meat of 3 young coconuts
3 limes (peeled, chopped)
¼ cup sweetener (more or less depending on your taste)
½ cup coconut oil
1. Sprinkle ground almonds in the bottom of a pie plate, or make your favorite raw pie crust.
2. Blend coconut meat, avocados, sweetener, and enough coconut water to get it to blend.
3. Melt coconut oil (I usually put mine in a bowl in the dehydrator but you could also put the bowl in another bowl with hot water in it). Pour melted oil in blender while it’s running. Pour into pie crust.
4. Decorate with grated lime rind, mint leaves, etc.
5. Chill for a few hours. I put mine in the freezer for a bit to set the coconut oil.
Rawmumma's ThoughtsBy rawmumma
A smooth and creamy key lime-like pie.
Fatty, yes, but so worth it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Raw Food & Army LifeRin - 23 hours 23 min ago
No weight loss?ClaireT - 1 day 23 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss Supportamanda966 - 2 days 13 hours ago
What to I do if my grandma pushes cooked food on me?Harmony1 - 2 days 20 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodtryingtoraw - 3 days 19 hours ago