Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1 cup almonds (ground)
Meat of 3 young coconuts
3 limes (peeled, chopped)
¼ cup sweetener (more or less depending on your taste)
½ cup coconut oil
1. Sprinkle ground almonds in the bottom of a pie plate, or make your favorite raw pie crust.
2. Blend coconut meat, avocados, sweetener, and enough coconut water to get it to blend.
3. Melt coconut oil (I usually put mine in a bowl in the dehydrator but you could also put the bowl in another bowl with hot water in it). Pour melted oil in blender while it’s running. Pour into pie crust.
4. Decorate with grated lime rind, mint leaves, etc.
5. Chill for a few hours. I put mine in the freezer for a bit to set the coconut oil.
Rawmumma's ThoughtsBy rawmumma
A smooth and creamy key lime-like pie.
Fatty, yes, but so worth it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
stretch marks...MarioG33 - 14 hours 8 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 5 days 3 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 5 days 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 5 days 9 hours ago