2 cups almond cream
3 tablespoons agar flakes
2 tablespoons kuzu dissolved in 1/4 cup coconut water
1/2 cup agave nectar
Juice of 4 large or 6 small limes
1 1/2 tablespoons psyllium powder
1 Raw Nutty Maple Pie Crust
1 cup coconut water
2 cups almonds (blanched)
2 tablespoons agar flakes
Dulse (to taste)
1/3 cup agave nectar
1 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon kuzu dissolved in 1/4 cup coconut water
1. Heat agar in 1 cup coconut water until dissolved.
2. Add remaining ingredients except almonds and simmer 1 minute. Let cool.
3. Liquefy all ingredients in a blender. Chill and blend again.
4. Prepare almond cream ahead of time. Chill.
5. Heat agar in 1 cup coconut water until dissolved. Add kuzu and mix well. Remove from heat and chill.
6. Combine almond cream, agar mixture, agave nectar, lime juice, and psyllium in a food processor with an "S" blade.
7. Pour into pie shell and chill until firm.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Sweet and sour kinda pie. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 22 hours 43 min ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 3 days 15 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 1 hour ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 1 hour ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 4 days 1 hour ago