1 cup almonds
2 cups walnuts
1 cup dates
1/3 cup raisins
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 big avocados or 3 small ones
Juice of 4 limes or 7 key limes
Zest of the limes/key limes
1/2 cup cashew nuts
1/2 cup almond milk or water
1 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup cashews
1 vanilla bean scraped (optional)
3 tablespoons honey or 7 to 10 dates
1. Process all ingredients until crumbly and soft.
2. Press into a 10 inch springform pan and chill.
3. Either blend everything in blender until thick and creamy or put through juicer (e.g., Champion, Green Power).
4. Put everything in a clean blender and whip it up until nice and smooth. No lumps please.
5. Take out the chilled crust.
6. Spoon the filling on top. Smooth it out with a spatula or spoon.
7. Let chill for 1 hour.
8. Take it out and then pipe or spoon the frosting on top. Garnish with lemon/lime wedges and chopped pistachios.
9. Put in the fridge/freezer for another hour to set and enjoy.
RawGuru's ThoughtsBy RawGuru
Sweet and tart!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitBlue_Eyes - 10 hours 9 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 2 days 4 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 3 days 3 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 3 days 3 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 3 days 8 hours ago