1 cup almonds
2 cups walnuts
1 cup dates
1/3 cup raisins
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 big avocados or 3 small ones
Juice of 4 limes or 7 key limes
Zest of the limes/key limes
1/2 cup cashew nuts
1/2 cup almond milk or water
1 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup cashews
1 vanilla bean scraped (optional)
3 tablespoons honey or 7 to 10 dates
1. Process all ingredients until crumbly and soft.
2. Press into a 10 inch springform pan and chill.
3. Either blend everything in blender until thick and creamy or put through juicer (e.g., Champion, Green Power).
4. Put everything in a clean blender and whip it up until nice and smooth. No lumps please.
5. Take out the chilled crust.
6. Spoon the filling on top. Smooth it out with a spatula or spoon.
7. Let chill for 1 hour.
8. Take it out and then pipe or spoon the frosting on top. Garnish with lemon/lime wedges and chopped pistachios.
9. Put in the fridge/freezer for another hour to set and enjoy.
RawGuru's ThoughtsBy RawGuru
Sweet and tart!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 7 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 8 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 1 day 21 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 6 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 3 days 15 hours ago