Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
YieldServe 4-6 people, depending on how hungry you are :)
1 cup walnuts
1 cup dates (pitted, soaked)
3 cups raisins (soaked for at least 1 hour)
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
3 tablespoons agave
3 tablespoons orange juice
1 cup cashews (soaked)
1. Blend the carrots in a food processor until well grounded. Set aside in a large bowl.
2. Blend walnuts until fine. Remove from the food processor and place in the bowl of carrots.
3. Place dates in the food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Add the cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger and blend well.
5. Add the mixture of dates and spices in the food processor, and then add the carrot/walnut mixture. Now blend the entire mixture until smooth.
6. Remove from the processor and stir in the raisins. Place the mixture in a pie or cake pan.
7. Place agave,orange juice, and cashews in a blender and blend until smooth. After blending, spread the frosting onto the cake.
Koolieaided's ThoughtsBy koolieaided
Delicious and yummy.
This is based on an Alissa Cohen recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 5 hours 26 min ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 5 hours 27 min ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 1 day 8 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskTammiTrue - 3 days 8 hours ago
Staying raw during quarantineTammiTrue - 3 days 8 hours ago