3 cups baby carrots
½ cup almonds
1½ cups walnuts
1 cup Medjool dates
1 cup cashews
2 tablespoons agave syrup
½ cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons coconut oil (optional)
1. Process almonds and walnuts into a meal and set aside.
2. Process carrots and set aside.
3. Strain the processed carrots and squeeze out as much of the juice as possible.
4. Put carrots and nut meal into processor with the dates and process until mixed thoroughly.
5. Take half of the cake mixture and form into cake shape. Make a layer of raisins on top.
6. Take the other half of cake mixture and place on top of raisins in cake shape.
7. Sprinkle nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, and allspice on top of the cake to your taste.
8. Blend together cashews, water, agave, vanilla, and coconut oil.
9. Blend orange frosting ingredients with leftover juice from squeezing the carrots. Frost cake.
9. Add parsley or real carrot tops for garnish.
Eden_Eve_Girl's ThoughtsBy Eden_Eve_Girl
A lovely carrot cake.
Tastes very much like it’s cooked counterpart!
Very easy to make and eat!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
castor oil cleansecharlenem - 6 hours 47 min ago
Binge Eatingjamesleyh - 3 days 13 hours ago
Is wheatgrass overrated? Anyone have personal success with wheatgrass?ClaireT - 3 days 16 hours ago
acne and red skinamelykruskal - 5 days 8 hours ago
Try it: Papaya Seed Cleanseannette - 1 week 1 day ago