1 cup carrots (sliced)
1 6-inch rib celery (sliced)
1 small red onion (sliced)
3-4 slices of portabella mushroom
Sage to taste
Poultry seasoning to taste
Sea salt to taste
¼ cup pecans
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
1. Put the carrots in the food processor and process until mushy.
2. Add the sliced celery, mushrooms and onion and pulse until finely chopped.
3. Add the seasonings and mix lightly. Taste. It should be close to bland (dehydrating will intensify flavors).
4. Put in the pecans and sunflower seeds and pulse. I like to leave them in pieces to give texture.
5. Taste again and adjust seasonings if needed.
6. Form into four patties and put them in the dehydrator.
7. After two hours, turn carefully. Continue dehydrating for another two hours or until the desired texture has been reached.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!