1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
1 cup raw cashews
1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
Pinch sea salt (optional)
1. Grind the cashews in a food processor until fine, but leave some chunks. It gives the bars a better texture.
2. In a bowl, use a big spoon (or other utensil) to mash the dates into a paste. If you’re using dried dates, you’ll have to soak them first.
3. Mix the nuts into the dates, along with the lemon juice and salt. Mix until well combined.
4. On a cutting board, roll out the pasty stuff into 1 or 2 long logs.
5. Flatten sides and top a little and then cut into 6 pieces.
Since Larabars are raw and 100% fruit (and nuts), this recipe is easy to make!
These bars are so yummy, and they’re great for taking with you to work!
If you want, you can refrigerate them to make them easier to take with you.
The credit for this recipe does not go to me, but I don’t remember where I found it--sorry!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!