1 cup chia seeds (not soaked)
1 cup unhulled sesame seeds (soaked 8 hours)
1/2 cup light agave or date syrup
1/4 cup water or maple syrup
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Allow mixture to stand (stir a few times) for about an hour or more to thicken.
3. Roll out, covered with food wrap, on 1/8 inch thick on parchment paper on mesh sheet.
4. Score into desired size crackers.
5. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 18-20 hours till crisp, or as desired.
Note: This is also yummy using 2/3 cup chia, 2/3 cup sesame, and 2/3 cup hemp seeds.
Light, crisp, and slightly sweet!
A filled variation of these crackers are shown on my goji jam recipe.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!