Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
Coconut water from 1 coconut
4 packets stevia (I use Sweetleaf brand)
1/3 to 1/2 cup agave nectar
3 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons carob powder
1 teaspoon maca powder
1 teaspoon lucuma powder
4 frozen bananas
1. Open fresh white coconut. Pour coconut water into blender. (You can also add the coconut meat, but I scoop out the meat and freeze it to use it later in pies or ice cream).
2. Add stevia and agave. Blend well.
3. Add cacao powder and carob powder. Blend well.
4. Add maca powder and lucuma powder. Blend well.
5. Add 2 bananas and some ice. Blend well.
6. Add remaining bananas and ice. Blend to desired consistency. Mine is like soft serve ice cream.
StrongAndRaw's ThoughtsBy StrongAndRaw
Chocolate malt AKA cacao shake/smoothie.
I drink the whole thing, but this will feed up to 4 people.
You can use whatever sweetener you would like. I use a mixture of stevia and agave because I am diabetic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Skincare recipes????melinas - 19 hours 44 min ago
Been raw almost a month was decent first week now nothing but tiredness sensitivity weakness etcdanielk4739 - 1 day 6 hours ago
Need certain supplement reccomendationsOptimally Organic - 1 day 16 hours ago
Looking for Raw Foods Male Weight Lifting Meal PlanRawFitness - 1 day 17 hours ago
where to buy chia seeds3lephant - 1 day 17 hours ago