½ cup dates (chopped)
2 cups almonds (soaked)
1 tablespoon agave nectar
½ cup dehydrated coconut (shredded)
1 tablespoon carob powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
1. Soak almonds in water for 6 hours. Drain.
2. Throw in a processor with an S blade until almonds are the size of oats.
3. Add agave nectar, oil, carob powder, and dates. Blend until all mixed together.
4. Transfer from blender into bowl.
5. Add chopped macadamias and roll into balls.
6. Roll balls in a separate bowl of shredded coconut. Enjoy!
I find this a really easy and quick energizing treat to make!
Yum, yum, yum!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!