Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
YieldTwo 7 x 5 inch glass serving dishes
2 cups young coconut meat
1/2 cup young coconut water
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla powder
1 cup strawberries
Agave nectar to taste
1. Blend all pudding ingredients until smooth.
2. Spread into glass serving dish, bowl, pie tin, or ramekins (however you wish to display it!).
3. Process strawberries and agave in a food processor or blender.
4. Strain in a nut bag to remove pulp and seeds.
5. Using a spoon, drip strawberry sauce onto pudding and use the tip of a butter knife to swirl the sauce through the pudding.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tyrelori's ThoughtsBy tyrelori
This is a really rich and yummy pudding.
While it's pretty with the swirls, I usually end up pouring more strawberry sauce on afterward because it's just so good that way!
This made two 7 x 5 inch glass serving dishes as shown in the picture. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Getting Protein on a fruit-based diet.Trishb - 18 min 10 sec ago
Is it normal to have random sleep problems?TammiTrue - 3 days 12 hours ago
Raw Community Liverpool UKHarmony1 - 5 days 23 hours ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?jamesb1112 - 1 week 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinsandrag6145 - 1 week 10 hours ago