Raw chocolate-chip cookie dough fudge recipe
Shelf Life1 week in freezer
Rating5/5 (from 9 ratings)5
- 1. Place almonds in food processor. Process into a fine meal. (You are turning almonds into flour!)
- 2. Add cashews. Process again until cashews are flour-like.
- 3. Add all remaining ingredients (except the cacao nibs) and process again until your mixture turns into a goopy fudgy mess.
- 4. Transfer goopy mess into a large bowl. Add cacao nibs and stir with a spoon.
- 5. Spread/dump mixture into a high-sided dish or onto a cookie sheet.
- 6. Freeze for at least 4 hours (ideally longer).
- 7. Slice and enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Tip: When spreading the sticky mixture into your container, use the back of a spoon. Dip spoon briefly in water for easy spreading!
Confession time: When I was a kid here in Canada, I used to love biking down to the "Dairy Queen" for a Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard. This is my raw version of the delicious, chewy frozen bits that were inside the ice-creamy blizzard.
(For extra blizzard bliss, crumble some chocolate-chip cookie dough fudge on top of some raw soft-serve ice cream!)
cheap shoes nike dunk sb silver box collection - Low shoes - GiftofvisionShops - nike jordans retro 1 camo shoes black friday deals , Sneakers - Women's shoes | LemontroyalShops - nike air max paisley buy online shoes "White/Green" - nike lunarglide 3 womens purple
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes