Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 tablespoons raw cacao butter or coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup cacao powder
1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
1. In a glass bowl, blend all the ingredients in the order above.
2. If the chocolate becomes too thick, put the glass bowl in a warm water bath to re-melt the cacao butter or coconut oil.
3. Holding the strawberry firmly by the stem, dip 3/4 of the strawberry in the chocolate sauce. Rotate in the chocolate but do not completely cover as you want to show a bit of the red from the strawberry.
4. Place a piece of wax paper on a cutting board for all the chocolate dipped strawberries to lay.
5. Pop in the freezer for 3-5 minutes for the chocolate to harden. Serve on a white plate as this will bring out the color and draw the eye to the red strawberries and dark chocolate.
Bees Knees Kitchen's ThoughtsBy Bees Knees Kitchen
With Valentine's Day only a week away, I thought it would be appropriate to make my favorite, Dark Chocolate Strawberries.
These delicious little devils took a total of 5 minutes to mix and dip.
The dark chocolate sauce has the most intoxicating rich chocolate flavor.
So make, eat, and love!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 2 days 9 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 2 days 9 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 4 days 7 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 4 days 13 hours ago