Rating3.5/5 (from 2 ratings)3.5
1 cup pumpkin seeds (sprouted)
½ cup sesame seeds (sprouted)
¼ cup flax seeds (sprouted)
½ cup cashews (sprouted)
1½ cups soaked Bing cherries (previously dried)
1 cup dates (soaked)
½ cup prunes (soaked)
¼ lemon juice (squeezed)
3 dashes of cinnamon
4 cups beet/carrot pulp (from juicing)
1. Soak and spout all nuts and fruit previously. Save carrot and beet pulp from juicing.
2. Add dates (without pits, of course. Soaking makes the pits come out easier.) and prunes to the food processor and process until thick and sticky. Add some water from the soaked prunes.
3. Combine all ingredients. You want kind of a thick, very moist (not watery though) mixture.
4. Make flat cookie shaped patties and place on the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate all night (8 hours). If you have a very powerful dehydrator, the point is to keep them kind of chewy and somewhat moist, not stiff nor too hard. I overdehydrated them the first time.
Orquidea's ThoughtsBy orquidea
So I got some juice pulp recipes from goneraw.com, but I was still not satisfied, so I went kind of crazy and have been making up recipes with the pulp ever since.
This is what I most recently came up with.
Best if they stay a little moist and not too crunchy. More chewy, hence the name.
Enjoy! Makes a great snack before a good rock climb!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any other post-gastric bypass raw vegans out there?leonedibben - 5 hours 22 min ago
Naturopathic Doctor Experiences, HELP!grega - 1 day 1 hour ago
Need to find a lawyer who practices a raw vegan dietcindybyrd54 - 1 day 8 hours ago
Fermentation Crock Emergency!cindybyrd54 - 1 day 8 hours ago
my dad has bladder cancercindybyrd54 - 1 day 8 hours ago