Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes 2 dehydrator trays worth of bars
2 cups oat groats (soaked overnight)
10 small apples (peeled)
¾ cup unpastuerized raw honey
½ cup raw agave nectar
¼ cup cinnamon
1. Process together soaked oat groats, peeled apples, honey, agave nectar, and cinnamon.
2. Taste to make sure it is sweet enough or not too sweet as you add the honey and agave nectar. You could also add some raisins if you like.
3. Spread evenly over two teflex dehydrator sheets.
4. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 8 hours. You may want to score them so that they break into the shape you want.
5. Flip onto mesh sheets and dehydrate for another 6-8 hours until desired moistness or dryness is reached.
Green girl's ThoughtsBy green girl
Great bars for the kids!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503:Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australiamakeang202 - 1 day 7 hours ago
BUY REGISTERED UK PASSPORT ONLINE, GERMAN DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLINE Whatsapp +44 7448 183503makeang202 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503 Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australia, Buy IELTS online withoutmakeang202 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503 Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australiamakeang202 - 1 day 7 hours ago
How Much A Fruit Drying Room Cost?meibang - 1 day 13 hours ago