3 cups raw walnuts (can use dry or walnuts that have been soaked overnight)
2 cups shredded coconut
½ cup carob powder
½ cup agave nectar (or to taste)
¼ cup coconut oil/butter (or to taste, for creamy consistency)
¼ cup coconut water (for consistency, if desired)
1. In a large bowl, mix the shredded coconut and carob powder.
2. In a food processor, grind walnuts until creamy. Then add walnuts, agave, and coconut oil to the coconut/carob mixture. Mix well.
3. Place mixture in a flat glass dish and cover.
4. Place in freezer for at least an hour before serving.
5. To serve, cut out brownie-sized pieces and eat right away. Store leftovers in freezer.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
I love these bars because I can make them and then store them in the freezer. They are smooth and creamy.
Wonderful with fresh fruit, such as raspberries, or as the basis for a brownie sundae.
This recipe is based on a recipe in RAWVolution.
I cut down a bit on the agave and added the coconut oil and coconut water for a smooth consistency. This creates a richer fudge that is not quite as sweet.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 19 hours 39 min ago
Homemade baby foodsjennyb4017 - 2 days 10 hours ago
Best Juicer?mikej - 3 days 3 hours ago
Raw & Abusefurfurlights - 4 days 9 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.TammiTrue - 4 days 20 hours ago