Rating4.3/5 (from 8 ratings)4.25
• 1 avocado, mash with fork
• Handful cilantro
• ½ jalapeno pepper, whole for more heat
• ½ tsp salt or nama soyu
• ½ lemon juice • Pepper, pinch
• Rejuvelac or pro-biotic
• Cashews, soaked overnight
• 1 tsp dark unpasteurized miso
• 1 tsp salt
Part 1: Guacamole
• 1 avocado, mash with fork • Handful cilantro • ½ jalapeno pepper, whole for more heat • ½ tsp salt or nama soyu • ½ lemon juice • Pepper, pinch
Mash avocado leaving some chunks if preferred. If smoothness is preferred, definitely do the monster mashing! It’s a workout. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Set that aside.
Part 2: Base Cheese
• Rejuvelac or pro-biotic • Cashews, soaked overnight • 1 tsp dark unpasteurized miso • 1 tsp salt
Place in a blender the ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour into a cheese cloth in a spring pan allowing some type of draining mechanism and fold the cheese cloth to cover the cheese. Put a heavy tupper ware with water on top of the cheese. Let is set overnight. You will notice liquid drains into the pan the next day. Remove cheese and place it in a bowl.
Part 3: Mock Cheddar Cheese
• 1 cup base cheese • Jalapeno (optional) • 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast • 1 tsp tumeric • Drinking water
Mix until ingredients are all incorporated. Add water a tablespoon at a time until you get a rich, saucy consistency. Set it aside. Don’t forget to lick the spoon.
Part 4: Assembly
• Sprouts • Romaine lettuce • Kale • Tomatoes • Carrots • cilantro
Get salad ready by placing all ingredients in a large plate. Have fun with making it presentable. Put some of the guacamole then pour the cheddar cheese on top.
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
Every day should be a celebration. The word Fiesta just sounds like a feast full of colors and excitement. Beautiful colors coming from the vegetables and sprouts – there’s nothing more beautiful than a bowl full of colors.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 1 day 19 hours ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 2 days 13 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 2 days 13 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 4 days 11 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 4 days 16 hours ago