1 cup raw walnuts (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
1 cup raw pecans (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
1 cup raw almonds (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
1½ cups Turkish or regular figs (dried)
7 tablespoons agave nectar
1 cup Brazil nuts (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
5 tablespoons coconut oil (melted to a liquid)
1. Blend the dried walnuts in your Vitamix for about 7 seconds. Add the pecans and blend for another 5 seconds.
2. Add the almonds and blend for another 7 seconds, and then the Brazil nuts. You should have a fine “flour” or a dough.
3. Add the agave nectar and coconut oil and blend until you have a nice dough (doesn’t have to be that thick).
4. Spread the mixture into little squares on a teflex sheet and dehydrate overnight and for another 3 hours, just until it has the consistency of a fig newton.
5. Scrape the jelly-like stuff and seeds from the insides of the figs. Spread some on every other square that you made.
6. Sandwich with another square. Enjoy!
Rawclaire's ThoughtsBy rawclaire
The best rotten fig newtons you’ll ever have! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Staying raw during quarantineClaireT - 7 hours 40 min ago
Alkaline water - healthy or not?katherinep - 1 day 20 hours ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 1 day 21 hours ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago