1/2 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons turmeric
1 teaspoon of salt
3 pieces of sundried tomatoes
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup water
1. Cut the kohlrabies into chips and put into a bowl.
2. Pour with oil, sprinkle with turmeric and salt. Mix well.
3. Leave to sit for at least 10 minutes.
4. Then drain the excess oil and put the chips on paper napkins in order to get the excess oil out.
5. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
Healthy version of this popular meal. Raw chips are the real thing!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!