3 cups sliced fruits
1 cup apple juice, lemon juice, lime juice, pineapple juice, or papaya juice (whatever is most available)
3 tablespoons agar flakes
1 tablespoon kuzu powder, dissolved in 1/4 cup coconut water
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
RAW NUTTY MAPLE PIE CRUST
2 cups raw nuts (soaked 24 hours and dehydrated for 1 day)
3-4 tablespoons organic maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
1. Use S-blade in the food processor. Turn on machine and feed nuts through the chute. Process until a fine texture is reached.
2. With machine still running, add maple syrup and vanilla mixture, one teaspoon at a time, until nuts cling together.
3. Remove mixture and press into a pie plate.
4. Fill with desired filling.
5. Pile your sliced fruit into the crust.
6. Heat agar flakes in juice until dissolved.
7. Add kuzu mixture to thicken for a few seconds. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract.
8. Pour over fruit and chill until firm.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Amazing! Do try this recipe!
Fruit pie quick reference:
January, February, October: papaya
March, April: pineapple, papaya
May: pineapple, papaya, strawberry
June: papaya, pineapple, raspberry, strawberry
July: papaya, strawberry, raspberry
August, September: papaya, raspberry
November, December: papaya, kiwi
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note