Meat of 2 fresh young coconuts
Water of 1 fresh young coconut
1 cup raw cashews (dry)
1 tablespoon saffron
2 tablespoons rose water
1/4 teaspoon cardamom (ground)
1/4 cup raw agave
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla bean
1/2 cup raw pistachios (chopped)
1. Combine the fresh young coconut meat and water in a blender until creamy.
2. Using a coffee grinder, grind the cashews a 1/2 cup at a time until powdery. Remove cashew powder, and use to grind saffron.
3. Add cashews, saffron, rose water, cardamom, agave, salt, and vanilla to blender and blend for several seconds. Add additional salt or agave to taste.
4. Pour into ice cream maker, then add in pistachios a little at a time after 10 minutes.
5. Patiently wait until frozen (should take 15-20 minutes).
Raw saffron pistachio ice cream.
This is a very exotic flavor combination. Very difficult to stop eating.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!