4 cups macadamia nuts
2 cups dates
1 orange (juiced)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Blend macadamia nuts in a food processor until they are finely chopped and transfer to a bowl.
2. Blend the dates and the orange juice in the food processor and add to the macadamia mix. Mix thoroughly together with sea salt and vanilla extract.
3. Spread the crust out thinly on a plate. Finely slice bananas or your favorite fruit and spread on top of the macadamia date crust.
4. Cover the fruit with another layer of the macadamia date mixture.
5. Decorate the pie with thinly sliced oranges and nuts or your favorite fruit.
Sahara's ThoughtsBy sahara
All the ingredients are for the crust.
You get to decide what you want to put in it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Cenforce 100 Is Super Fun ED Tabletsuhagra 100mg price - 21 min 46 sec ago
Fat, Tired of trying to lose weight.TammiTrue - 2 hours 11 min ago
Shower Filterandrewp - 3 days 17 hours ago
Question about Natural beauty products and makeup............vasud - 5 days 9 min ago
SuperfoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 1 hour ago