2 cups oats (soaked, rinsed well)
1 cup almonds (soaked)
1 cup almond pulp
1 cup walnuts (soaked)
1 cup dates
1 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons maca root powder
1 tablespoon mesquite pod meal
1 teaspoon salt
GREEN MINTY FROSTING
1 cup cashews
1 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup agave
1 tablespoon vanilla
Water (to taste)
Green coloring (I used 1 tablespoon wheatgrass powder, 1/2 cup of mint, and a little spinach, but you could also use spirulina or something else)
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and process.
2. Place dough in silicone baking cups.
3. Let sit in the dehydrator for several hours or however long you can wait.
4. Place all frosting ingredients in food processor or blender.
5. Add your green colorant to suit.
6. Frost with green minty frosting.
7. Decorate with dry shredded coconut flakes or cacao nibs.
Delightful cupcakes to satisfy your raw green sweet tooth for St. Pattie’s Day or any old time.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!