Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups Chickenless Broth
1/2 cup marinated mushrooms (1 pint mushrooms sliced, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 tsp sea salt)
1 medium organic zucchini
1 small organic carrot
1 stalk organic celery
2 green onions
- Prepare marinated mushrooms at least 12 hours in advance.
- Prepare chickenless broth and place in a sauce pot.
- Dice mushrooms, carrot and celery and place in sauce pot.
- Thinly slice green onions. Place white part of green onion in sauce pot and set aside the green part.
- Peel zucchini and then slice into thin strips with the mandolin. Cut zucchini strips into noodle shapes and place in pan.
- Place thermometer in pan and heat soup slowly to 118°F.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the green parts of the sliced green onion.
Halderman's ThoughtsBy halderman
Now here is a soup that would get mom's attention! It has no chicken and the noodles are made from zucchini. It takes a fraction of the time required to make chicken noodle soup from scratch. We recommend serving it warm.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
acne scars, how can I heal them?Mpagvaok - 3 days 21 hours ago
Losing WeightOriginz - 3 days 21 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!Originz - 3 days 21 hours ago
I want vegan recipes for my diet ?Originz - 3 days 22 hours ago
My Mom needs a root canal! Any advice from a raw dentist?sagancarl695 - 4 days 22 hours ago