1. Cut the zucchini as fine as possible lengthwise. You will need 3 long pieces,which will server as the lasagna sheets.
2. In a flat plate, place one zucchini sheet.
3. With a tablespoon, cover (top) zucchini sheet first with ricotta filling.
4. On top of the ricotta filling, and with a tablespoon, fill with marinara sauce.
5. Place another zucchini sheet on top of marinara sauce.
6. Repeat step 3 and 4.
7. Place the third zucchini sheet on top of marinara sauce.
8. By now, in my case, my ricotta filling was finished. I still have Marinara Sauce. So, I spread the rest of the marinara sauce on top of the third zucchini layer.
9. Top lasagna with zucchini pieces or schredded pieces (about 1/4 to 1/2 cup).
Note about the Marinara Sauce: I just realized that half of the fresh tomatoes of the Marinara Sauce recipe is 4.5, but I only used 2 very big tomatoes in the sauce when blending. The sauce was perfect, not runny, thick with chucks of tomatoes. I added two olives to the sauces when blending.
I was trying to create the roll-up lasagna posted on this website, but with a white ricotta-like filling. My zucchini was ripe but a bit hard to roll it up. It always ended craking. I thought that maybe I would have to soak it first, but I did not have time to soak it, so I came up with this layer lasagna using my ricotta recipe posted on this website, and the Marinara Sauce recipe posted by another member.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!