Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
YieldServes one very hungry girl (or guy)! Or 2 normal people :)
1 banana (frozen)
½ head of romaine lettuce
1 teaspoon flax seed
1 teaspoon hemp seed oil
Handful of grapes
1. Cut up one apple and half of the other one into manageable chunks for your blender.
2. Since I don’t have the privilege of owning anything near comparable to the Vitamix, I have to create an ingredient trifle in my blender. (If you have a Vitamix, you can make this “blender trifle” too, just to humor me) Banana on the bottom, the one and a half apples you cut up in the middle, and then the half head of romaine.
3. Sprinkle the flax seed and dribble the hemp seed oil on top. Add enough water to get it to blend and whir away. It should be surprisingly creamy and thick.
4. Pour mixture into a bowl.
5. Cut up the remaining half apple into eatable sized pieces, pretty shapes, etc. In other words, be far more creative than I was in the picture.
6. Top your souper green soup with the apple pieces and a handful of grapes (because they’re seriously under-represented and they’re great!).
Zer0's ThoughtsBy zer0
You’re probably thinking, "What do you get when you combine a banana’s sweetness with nuttiness from hemp seed oil and tartness from apples?" Well, I’m so glad you asked :)
You get a surprisingly creamy, sweet, and utterly delicious green soup that will fill you up and energize you to the core!
Slurp the soup up or eat politely if people you wish to impress are around.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I began soaking raw almonds and raw cashews last week without water changes. Are they safe to eat?marcin - 3 hours 36 min ago
Skin repair?amelykruskal - 9 hours 26 min ago
Juicing PineappleClaireT - 20 hours 45 min ago
eyelashesharmonys - 1 day 6 hours ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 3 days 23 hours ago