1 small beet (grated)
1 cup buckwheat sprouts
1/2 cup ground flax seed
2 dessert spoons cacao powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Dash of sea salt
1 cup dried apricots (soaked about 20 minutes in warm water)
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1. Process all ingredients in the food processor, except the beet. Stir in the grated beet after everything is processed.
2. Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and place on a Teflex sheet. Spread to a small cookie size about 1/2 inch thick. They will thin quite a bit once dry.
3. Dry at 145 Fahrenheit for about 3 hours.
4. Then turn down to 115 Fahrenheit and flip over when they are starting to dry and can be flipped over to do the underside. Leave until sticky/dry. You don’t want them too dry.
5. Process apricots with the ginger and salt, adding a little water to bind until you have a jam.
6. Make sandwiches using the apricot jam and chocolate sandwich rounds. Dust with lucuma or carob powder.
Sticky textured, chocolaty sandwich for days of decadence.
Alternatively, make a cream by blending cashew nuts and a little water. Put on top of jam to make a Victorian sandwich, or make a thin pouring cream.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!