1 pint cold water
½ cup white raw almonds
6 Medjool dates (pitted)
1½ cups strawberries (frozen)
½ cup unsweetened coconut (shredded)
1 ripe nectarine (peeled)
1. Pour water and almonds in the blender and blend for about 3-5 minutes until the almond pieces are completely dissolved.
2. Add dates and blend until the date pieces are mostly dissolved.
3. Add strawberries and pulse on ice crush. Let it run until the strawberries are crushed.
4. Add frozen Galia melon and pulse on ice crush. Let it run until the melon pieces are crushed.
5. Blend for a couple of minutes.
6. Pour into 4 medium glasses or 2 large glasses, leaving some room in the glazes for the topping. Top the shakes with shredded coconut.
7. Slice the nectarine lengthwise and place on top of the shredded coconut.
This is a creamy, not icy, shake.
It is sweet, yet not too sweet.
It is an energy and sugar (the good sugars, of course) boost.
Note: I do not have a Vitamix, so I do not know if it can blend frozen fruits. I have a powerful blender with ice crusher functionality, which I use to crush the frozen fruits before blending.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!