Raw almond butter fudge square recipe
Shelf Life1 month in freezer
Yield20 small squares
- 1. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. Place all ingredients (including cacao nibs and hemp seed heartsif using) in a large bowl. Stir with a spatula or spoon until well combined.
- 3. Using the spatula, transfer mixture into the loaf pan and evenly distribute. Smooth down the top and add optional goji berry garnish.
- 4. Cover and place in freezer for at least 90 minutes to harden.
- 5. Once hardened, remove parchment paper and chop the large bar into small, bite-sized pieces. Wrap individually in plastic wrap or place in a large tupperware.
- 6. Enjoy immediately and store all leftovers in freezer.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
No equipment required for these rich almond butter squares. Packed with protein (especially if using the hemp seed hearts), they are the perfect energy bite pick-me-ups!
The flavor of this recipe is caramel-like. These fudge-like bites are truly decadent.
For the almond butter, you can use the store bought variety or make your own almond butter with a food processor.
Since there is no equipment required for this recipe, the coconut oil needs to be in liquid form in order to be properly distributed. If your coconut oil is hard and white, simply warm it up briefly. (It will melt, similar to butter.)
These little bites should always be kept in the freezer, otherwise they will melt.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes