Raw creamy summer fudge recipe
Shelf LifeStore in freezer for up to 3 weeks
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne large sheet of fudge
- 1. Place all creamy filling ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth, similar to a smoothie. Set aside.
- 2. Spread frozen fruit evenly across the bottom of a large pan.
- 3. Pour creamy mixture on top of frozen fruit.
- 4. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours (or ideally overnight) until solid.
- 5. Once frozen solid, slice and enjoy.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This delicious frozen summer fudge has a delicious sweet and creamy fruity flavor.
This fudge must always be eaten frozen because it will melt quickly once out of the freezer.
There's no need to thaw the frozen fruit before using. Frozen (or fresh) raspberries or blueberries will work best becuase of their small size. (If using larger fruit, like strawberries, they should be chopped first.)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes