Raw carrot ginger juice
Shelf LifeDrink immediately
Yield1 serving (2 cups juice)
- 1. Wash carrots. (Do not peel.) Chop off tops and discard.
- 2. Peel fresh ginger using a paring knife. Chop off ends and discard.
- 3. Juice all ingredients in your juicer.
- 4. Wash your juicer immediately.
- 5. Consume immediately!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Carrot juice is one of the easiest, least expensive and sweetest juices to make fresh at home. And the addition of fresh ginger gives the juice a nice kick.
Do wash your carrots, but you don't have to peel them. You must peel the ginger by removing its brown fuzzy skin. I find it easiest to peel ginger by hand using a small paring knife.
2 large bags of carrots usually weighs about 4 pounds. 25-to-30 average-sized carrots maybe!
The juicer that I use is the Breville Juice Fountain.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Fat.
- This recipe is low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin A.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Calcium, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes