2 cups almonds (soaked 24 hours)
Zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins. Process almonds into a fine meal.
5. Mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest. Work in enough honey to make a sticky dough.
6. Roll into a ball or log and roll in coconut.
7. Chill and then slice.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Perfect dessert for almond lovers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 1 day 41 sec ago
jackfruitClaireT - 4 days 23 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 1 day ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 2 days ago