2 cups almonds, soaked 24 hours
zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. process almonds into a fine meal.
6. mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest
7. work in enough honey to make a sticky dough
8. roll into ball or a log nd roll in coconut
9. chill then slice
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
I was wondering if anyone here makes sauerkraut?Romey - 2 hours 58 min ago
Water from older coconutsRomey - 3 hours 1 min ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?musiclvr56 - 13 hours 54 min ago
i am a devoted Christian but i go into trance. is it wrong to meditate?Harmony1 - 20 hours 58 min ago
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawHarmony1 - 21 hours 6 min ago