2 cups almonds, soaked 24 hours
zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. process almonds into a fine meal.
6. mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest
7. work in enough honey to make a sticky dough
8. roll into ball or a log nd roll in coconut
9. chill then slice
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Dehydrator experimentation dayFee - 4 hours 13 min ago
Raw Bacon Recipe - what happened to it?TammiTrue - 8 hours 54 min ago
Raw ThanksgivingClaireT - 1 day 23 hours ago
I wondered where goneraw had gone...ClaireT - 1 day 23 hours ago
Good Digestioncrystals - 2 days 18 hours ago