2 cups almonds, soaked 24 hours
zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. process almonds into a fine meal.
6. mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest
7. work in enough honey to make a sticky dough
8. roll into ball or a log nd roll in coconut
9. chill then slice
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions / GlossaryClaireT - 1 day 38 min ago
Anyone heard about Alissa Cohen's show?Smileen - 1 day 19 hours ago
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 4 days 20 hours ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 6 days 4 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 1 week 20 hours ago