2 cups almonds (soaked 24 hours)
Zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins. Process almonds into a fine meal.
5. Mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest. Work in enough honey to make a sticky dough.
6. Roll into a ball or log and roll in coconut.
7. Chill and then slice.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Perfect dessert for almond lovers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 14 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 7 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 17 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 17 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 17 hours ago