2 cups almonds, soaked 24 hours
zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. process almonds into a fine meal.
6. mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest
7. work in enough honey to make a sticky dough
8. roll into ball or a log nd roll in coconut
9. chill then slice
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Greens for the winterRomey - 2 hours 18 min from now
Any recipe requests?Romey - 2 hours 9 min from now
Dreadlocks Of Love! Dreads For Friends A Cancer CharityRomey - 59 min 21 sec from now
What percentage raw?Romey - 45 min 54 sec from now
How do I change my profile photo?The Rawtarian - 5 hours 14 min ago