2 cups almonds, soaked 24 hours
zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. process almonds into a fine meal.
6. mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest
7. work in enough honey to make a sticky dough
8. roll into ball or a log nd roll in coconut
9. chill then slice
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 23 hours 17 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 days 23 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 1 week 1 min ago