2 cups almonds, soaked 24 hours
zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. process almonds into a fine meal.
6. mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest
7. work in enough honey to make a sticky dough
8. roll into ball or a log nd roll in coconut
9. chill then slice
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 6 hours 5 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?Coconut Goddess - 9 hours 33 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthCoconut Goddess - 9 hours 34 min ago
Healthy Choice for not so hip ( mywinlife.com/edwardsgroup )Wayne - 21 hours 2 min ago
New Raw Potluck - Philadelphia, PA Suburbspram3010 - 2 days 10 hours ago