2 cups almonds (soaked 24 hours)
Zest from a whole lemon
1/2 cup honey
1/2 vanilla bean
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins. Process almonds into a fine meal.
5. Mix almonds, vanilla, and lemon zest. Work in enough honey to make a sticky dough.
6. Roll into a ball or log and roll in coconut.
7. Chill and then slice.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Perfect dessert for almond lovers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 16 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 6 days 1 hour ago