Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
¾ cup soaked almonds (ground)
2 dates (soaked)
1/8 cup flax seed (ground)
2 small apples
2 large carrots
1. Process almonds in a food processor until semi-coarsely chopped.
2. Add soaked dates. Process until well mixed. Pour into a bowl.
3. Add ground flax seed.
4. Process apples and carrots in food processor until applesauce-like texture. Pour into mixing bowl. Mix well.
5. Form into patties.
6. Put on Teflex sheets in the dehydrator set at 105 F for about 8 hours (flip half way through and switch to mesh sheet).
7. Top with fruit or any syrupy sauce.
Alpdesigns's ThoughtsBy alpdesigns
A twist on the traditional flapjack!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
DreadlocksClaireT - 5 hours 31 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 3 days 1 hour ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 9 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 11 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 6 days 5 hours ago