Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
¾ cup soaked almonds (ground)
2 dates (soaked)
1/8 cup flax seed (ground)
2 small apples
2 large carrots
1. Process almonds in a food processor until semi-coarsely chopped.
2. Add soaked dates. Process until well mixed. Pour into a bowl.
3. Add ground flax seed.
4. Process apples and carrots in food processor until applesauce-like texture. Pour into mixing bowl. Mix well.
5. Form into patties.
6. Put on Teflex sheets in the dehydrator set at 105 Fahrenheit for about 8 hours (flip half way through and switch to mesh sheet).
7. Top with fruit or any syrupy sauce.
Alpdesigns's ThoughtsBy alpdesigns
A twist on the traditional flapjack!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy Quality COUNTERFEIT MONEY(whatsapp +4915215387133)DOCUMENTSFACE TO FACE BUSINESS ALSO AVAILABLErankomark - 2 hours 8 min ago
body cleansing and eatingPolAnna - 4 hours 15 min ago
Change in eye colourliv07 - 6 hours 54 min ago
help:)BEST JUICER FOR GREENS??sharonthejuicer - 16 hours 41 min ago
Hello Everyonecharmingskinus - 2 days 5 hours ago