1 cup almonds (processed to a flour/meal)
1 cup dates
1/2 cup agave nectar or a blended mixture of 4-6 chopped dates, 1/4 cup water, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder (optional)
1 pound peaches (sliced)
1. Add almond meal and dates to processor. Process 25-40 seconds until it's the consistency of a binding pie crust.
2. Press 1/2 the crust into a pan and save the remainder for topping.
3. Blend all together, except peaches.
4. Add peaches to date syrup. Marinate for 1 minute.
5. Then place peaches on top of pie crust. Add the remainder of crust on top.
6. Chill for 1 hour or more, if desired, or eat immediately.
RawNibbler's ThoughtsBy RawNibbler
Tastes as good as it smells! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw Community Liverpool UKshauns - 9 hours 17 min ago
survey for my book-whats your signanil_pathak25 - 10 hours 43 min ago
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemarting14 - 11 hours 26 min ago
Best Makeup Kits in MalaysiaKissMineral - 1 day 7 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 4 days 22 hours ago