4 cups golden flax ground
2 cups almonds (ground into a flour)
3 cups zucchini (grated)
1/2 cup fresh dill (chopped)
1/4 cup fresh rosemary (chopped)
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tsp. salt
1 cup sun dried tomatoes (soaked and diced)
1 1/2 cup sun dried tomato soak water
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 tsp. white pepper
1 tsp. dried oregano
2 tbs. paprika
pinch of cayenne
1 tsp. dill seed (ground)
1. In a large bowl place: ground flax, almond flour, zucchini, dill, rosemary, celtic sea salt (2 tsp.), white pepper, oregano, paprika, (1 tsp.), cayenne, dill seed, and sun dried tomatoes.
2. In a smaller bowl combine: the lemon juice, olive oil, and sun dried tomato soak water slowly, mix until you form a beautiful thick bread dough.
3. Taste, you may wish to add more herbs, more sun dried tomato soak water if it is still dry, or more oil to moisten it up. This is your bread so play!!!
4. Form into a damper loaf and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices. Lay on a mesh dehydrator sheet, and dehydrate at 145 for 1 hour (note: we do this to prevent fermentation and bacteria forming. The internal temp. inside of the bread never reaches 145 degrees thus maintaining the integrity of the enzymes.)
5. Marvel at your creations and share with friends...
Serve: serve with herb infused olive oil or eat alone.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any recipe requests?jockf - 3 hours 42 min ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 2 days 2 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 2 days 2 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 5 days 12 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 5 days 12 hours ago