Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 medium ripe bananas
4 Medjool dates (pitted)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
1/3 cup cashews
1/2 plus 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 cups gluten free raw rolled oats
1/2 cup raisins
1. Use your food processor (or blender) to combine all ingredients, except for the oats and raisins.
2. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the oats well.
3. Add the raisins, continuing to stir them in.
4. When you form your cookies, use a spoon to scoop a small amount into your palm, squeeze tightly, and roll between palms and get it to form a tight ball.
5. Press down with palms to form a round patty for cookies, or manipulate the patty to a triangle shape if you'd like to serve it as a scone.
6. Place them on your dehydrator racks at 110 Fahrenheit for about four hours, flipping after the first two hours, or alternately set the dehydrator even lower at 104 Fahrenheit and allow for more drying time.
A Grateful Life's ThoughtsBy A Grateful Life
These kind of taste like oatmeal raisin cookies, only with the added wholesome sweetness of bananas, dates, and a touch of maple syrup; helping us eliminate the flour, refined sugar, and butter.
Another healthy sweet tooth recipe? Yup!
Takes under 10 minutes to make your dough. Dehydrating times vary, though mine took about 4 hours.
These scones may look like they'd be dry as they are oat based, but I promise you when you bite in, you'll experience all the moistness that the bananas offer. Everyone loves these right out of the dehydrator while they are still warm.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
IS it good for babies blend a raw food or no?monicak6092 - 1 day 7 hours ago
how to blend raw smoothie bowls?monicak6092 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Shitake BBQ?BrandonHarris - 1 day 11 hours ago
I want to try this but the cancellation procedure is unclearbillielim - 2 days 5 hours ago
I'm Nit Weighing MyselfTammiTrue - 2 days 19 hours ago