Strawberry banana bowl
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
- 1. Slice bananas and place in bowl.
- 2. Slice strawberries and place in bowl.
- 3. Add plenty of cashew milk, breakfast cereal style! I also like to add a bit of cinnamon sometimes too.
- 4. Enjoy immediately with a spoon! This doesn't keep well so slurp up!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Over the past couple of weeks I have been slurping up many delicious bowls of sliced strawberries, sliced bananas and a generous splash of cashew milk on top.
I know it sounds boring, but the sweet flavors take me right back to my happy childhood, where a sweet snack in our house was a bowl of sliced bananas with milk on top.
I like to keep some half-frozen/half-thawed strawberries in a good ziploc bag in my fridge. That way they are already softish and easy to use -- rather than those rock-hard ice pellets known as frozen stawberries!
As for the bananas, don't use a super soft banana like you would use in a smoothie. Use a firm banana so that the slices will hold their shape--rather than get all mushy in the bowl.
For this recipe, I tend to use 1 large banana or 2 small ones.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories, Fat, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes