Raw yogurt recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 1. Place all ingredients into blender. Blend until it reaches a thin yogurt-style consistency. There should be absolutely no grittiness or chunks of anything left.
- 2. Transfer into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3. You now have raw yogurt!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Always store your raw yogurt in the fridge.
This recipe is definitely more of a yogurt than an icing or a frosting. It will not get very solid in the fridge. It will firm up somewhat during the 2 hour refrigeration, but it will never be stiff or solid. Its texture is, well, like yogurt!
Enjoy as a yogurt, as seen in this picture with morning fruit toppings. Add crumbled walnuts and dates for an even nicer breakfast experience, similar to granola and yogurt.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes