1/2 cup cashews (ground)
2 bananas (cut up)
2 cups raspberries
4 dates (cut up)
1/2 cantaloupe (make melon balls)
1 tablespoon maca powder
1 tablespoon mesquite powder
1. Put the cashews in the food processor and process them.
2. Add the 2 bananas, maca, and mesquite powder. Process all until smooth.
3. Put in a bowl and set aside.
4. Process the raspberries with the cut up dates until smooth.
5. Scoop seeds out of half the melon and make melon balls. Can get easily done with an ice cream scooper.
6. Arrange on plate with nut-banana pudding in the middle, melon balls around, and drizzle the raspberry sauce over it.
A yummy dessert if you crave something sweet!
Can replace even a dinner.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!