Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Handful of almonds (soaked, then dried)
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1½ tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup raw carob powder
1. Let almonds soak overnight or for 2 days. Rinse thoroughly and then place on paper towel to let them dry.
2. Warm a pot of water on the stove. Do not let it boil, just let it get warm. Place a bowl over the pot.
3. Add coconut oil and let it melt just a bit (mostly melted with some clumps). Stir while waiting--this helps it to melt faster without getting too warm.
4. Add agave and carob. Take off from the pot and mix. Your mixture will get nice and creamy. Make sure to mash down the clumps of carob.
5. Once all mixed to a nice and creamy chocolate, either dip the almonds individually or at once.
6. Place on wax paper and spread out to make an almond bar.
Carrie6292's ThoughtsBy carrie6292
Chocolate cravings solved!
Wonderfully creamy and delicious raw chocolate with almonds.
No one would ever know this is raw.
You can also use this chocolate mixture for drizzling over cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, etc.
Feel free to add some raw organic vanilla to it. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
how to blend raw fruit puree?monicak6092 - 1 day 8 hours ago
which is the best kitchen blender ?ClaireT - 3 days 32 min ago
How do you afford all of those nuts?allmyteetharesweet - 4 days 10 hours ago
Really Dry Skinallmyteetharesweet - 6 days 8 hours ago
HIGH calorie raw foods. PLEASEallmyteetharesweet - 6 days 8 hours ago